One of our longest interfaith partners, Sha’arei Shalom, continues to play a vital role in our shared journey toward pluralism. Lesley Levin will lead this service and reflect on Judaism and interfaith partnership.
- Interfaith Earth Day Gathering April 14, 2018
- 2018 Annual Congregational Meeting March 15, 2018
- Nic Cable Ordination Ceremony (Photos & Videos) November 11, 2017
- Annual UUCCI Holiday Market! October 29, 2017
- Our new Interim RE Program Coordinator September 24, 2017
I was raised Catholic but got away from going to church. I tried to go back a few times, but it just didn’t work for me. I went to lots of churches looking for a church home. Then someone told me about the [Unitarian Universalist] Seven Principles. I went to a service at the old church on Eighth Street, and I’ve been Read the full testimonial.