Breaking Bread Together: A Family Thanksgiving Service
Rev. Nic Cable
As we prepare for thanksgiving, we will break bread together and feel the gratitude of being in community. All are welcome to bring bread as we celebrate and give thanks.
- Nic Cable Ordination Ceremony November 11, 2017
- Annual UUCCI Holiday Market! October 29, 2017
- Our new Interim RE Program Coordinator September 24, 2017
- Think You Know What White Supremacy Is? September 22, 2017
- Rally for Dreamers/DACA September 6, 2017
I grew up in this church, in the old building on 8th Street. My mom was Catholic and my dad was Lutheran. When they married, they wanted a place where they could attend church together, without either of them being told their beliefs were wrong.
When my wife Lorna and I had children, Read the full testimonial.