Exploring Interfaith Relationships in Central Indiana
Surprisingly, central Indiana is one of the 10 most religiously diverse communities in the United States. Center for Interfaith Cooperation (CIC) is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in the Indiana Interchurch Center in Indianapolis. Charlie Wiles, CIC executive director, will help answer these questions and share insights about interfaith pluralism.
- We Are Sponsoring “13th” February 2, 2017
- Chalice Window Project — VOTE! January 25, 2017
- UUCCI — Standing on the Side of Love December 2, 2016
- 50th Anniversary Planning — Save the Dates November 3, 2016
- Beyond Categorical Thinking October 4, 2016
I lived in this community for 30 years without knowing this church was here. Then my wife and I came to an Americana concert. I looked around at the [Unitarian Universalist] Seven Principles painted on the wall and said, “That makes sense to me.”
I was raised Lutheran and my wife was Read the full testimonial.