Exploring Interfaith Relationships in Central Indiana
Surprisingly, central Indiana is one of the 10 most religiously diverse communities in the United States. Center for Interfaith Cooperation (CIC) is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in the Indiana Interchurch Center in Indianapolis. Charlie Wiles, CIC executive director, will help answer these questions and share insights about interfaith pluralism.
- We Are Sponsoring “13th” February 2, 2017
- Chalice Window Project — VOTE! January 25, 2017
- UUCCI — Standing on the Side of Love December 2, 2016
- 50th Anniversary Planning — Save the Dates November 3, 2016
- Beyond Categorical Thinking October 4, 2016
My aunt retired in 1970 and returned to Columbus. She had been a Unitarian Universalist since the 1920s, first in Memphis, Tennessee, then in Washington D. C. When she came home to Columbus she invited me to come to church with her, because she didn’t drive. We went to the small Read the full testimonial.