Spiritual Resistance: What We Can Learn from Women, Coming Together
Rev. Mary Moore
Throughout history, groups of people have pushed back in the face of oppression and have become empowered to rise up to help create a more-just, better world. On this day, we will focus upon the times women have come together to do this, right up to the present day!
- UUCCI — Standing on the Side of Love December 2, 2016
- 50th Anniversary Planning — Save the Dates November 3, 2016
- Beyond Categorical Thinking October 4, 2016
- Cottage Meetings to Gather Information August 4, 2016
- Ministerial Search Congregational Survey August 4, 2016
I grew up in this church, in the old building on 8th Street. My mom was Catholic and my dad was Lutheran. When they married, they wanted a place where they could attend church together, without either of them being told their beliefs were wrong.
When my wife Lorna and I had children, Read the full testimonial.