Time After Time
For 50 years, this congregation has been gathering to build community and justice in the world. Join us as we look to our past to reaffirm the confidence we can have for our next chapter in ministry, then stay for the dedication of our time capsule that will be buried after the service.
- We Stand with Charlottesville, VA August 13, 2017
- Interim Religious Education Coordinator Job Posting August 12, 2017
- Newcomer Sessions are back! August 2, 2017
- Nic Cable Called! May 7, 2017
- 50 Years of Love and Light May 5, 2017
My childhood included substantial influences from the progressive political and labor movements of the great depression. Also my family included several artists who were part of the 30’s bohemian crowd. They were of the agnostic and atheist persuasion. Our Unitarian lack of dogma Read the full testimonial.