Amazing Grace Shall Grace This Day
Rev. Mary Moore
On this morning, we’ll be taking a look at the traditional theological concept of GRACE, the “help continually afforded by which men and women are kept and sustained and enabled to do what is otherwise beyond their power.” What meaning does this concept have for Unitarian Universalists?
- Cottage Meetings to Gather Information August 4, 2016
- Ministerial Search Congregational Survey August 4, 2016
- Serving Sundaes on Survey Sunday July 20, 2016
- Ministerial Search Committee Has Been Selected April 20, 2016
- Search Committee Slate for Election on Sunday, April 17 April 15, 2016
My mother was a founding member of this congregation, and I was just always here. I “signed the book” (became an official member) at age 17. Back then we were a laid-back group. We came into the meeting room, grabbed our coffee and sat down and started talking. It was all lay-led. Read the full testimonial.