It’s estimated that 48.9% of people in the United States live with a disability. Yet, for such a large percentage, our religious institutions have hailed to be places for people with disabilities, often contributing to oppression and ableism. Can Unitarian Universalism be a faith which … read more.
- Gather the Spirit – A Raising of Voices with Jim Scott April 30, 2018
- New UUCCI Staff! April 23, 2018
- Interfaith Earth Day Gathering April 14, 2018
- 2018 Annual Congregational Meeting March 15, 2018
- Nic Cable Ordination Ceremony (Photos & Videos) November 11, 2017