Let’s Sing! A Christmas Carol Sing-A-Long
Rev. Nic Cable
Put on your favorite ugly Christmas sweater or festive holiday attire (let’s go all out!) and join us for a fun Christmas Carol Sing-A-Long. Let’s sing together and celebrate the joy of being in community, as we wait for the holiday of Christmas to arrive. Cookie Reception to follow!
- Nic Cable Ordination Ceremony (Photos & Videos) November 11, 2017
- Annual UUCCI Holiday Market! October 29, 2017
- Our new Interim RE Program Coordinator September 24, 2017
- Think You Know What White Supremacy Is? September 22, 2017
- Rally for Dreamers/DACA September 6, 2017
My future wife Kathleen was raised Catholic, and I was raised Jewish. But these were the faiths of our past when we were thinking of marriage and starting a family. The Thomas Jefferson Memorial UU Church in Charlottesville, VA, where we lived at the time, had just declared itself a nuclear-free zone. Read the full testimonial.