Honoring Our Graduates and Exploring How We All Create Ripple in the Interdependent Web
Rev. Mary MooreSusan Burton
Join us in honoring and celebrating our six graduating high school seniors. As they bridge from high school studies to young adulthood, they lead us all to reflect upon our life choices. On this Sunday, we will be exploring how this comes into play as we face life’s joys and challenges.
- Announcing Candidating Week March 15, 2017
- Scenes from the Columbus Hijab Day Event March 8, 2017
- Celebration Sunday! February 27, 2017
- We Are Sponsoring “13th” February 2, 2017
- Chalice Window Project — VOTE! January 25, 2017
- CAPITAL Souper Sunday 04/02/2017
- Intercultural Women's Group 04/13/2017
- 50th Anniversary UUCCI Reception/pitch-in 05/20/2017
- 50th Anniversary UUCCI Reception following services 05/21/2017
- Sunday Library Hour 06/04/2017 - 06/05/2017
We ended up at UUCCI because of proximity. After driving by the building on Goeller Road whenever we went anywhere, we started asking questions from neighbors who attended here. We were members of another church and were not unhappy there, but this gave us what we were looking for Read the full testimonial.