In Defense of the Civil
Rev. Mary Moore
What has happened to the concept of civility these days — in our world, in the media, in political discourse? How do we treat one another, speak to and about each other? These are some of the questions we will be exploring on this morning.
- Cottage Meetings to Gather Information August 4, 2016
- Ministerial Search Congregational Survey August 4, 2016
- Serving Sundaes on Survey Sunday July 20, 2016
- Ministerial Search Committee Has Been Selected April 20, 2016
- Search Committee Slate for Election on Sunday, April 17 April 15, 2016
- Playgroup-MUUMs 09/16/2016
- Film and Discussion - Fundraiser for Safe Transport 10/08/2016
- Halloween Dance Party 10/28/2016
I lived in this community for 30 years without knowing this church was here. Then my wife and I came to an Americana concert. I looked around at the [Unitarian Universalist] Seven Principles painted on the wall and said, “That makes sense to me.”
I was raised Lutheran and my wife was Read the full testimonial.