Three Wise Men
Bill LionGene CrowWalt Able
Three of our “guy” members, with a few years of life experience, will share some of their gained wisdoms. Spend a moment to hear “how it used to be, in the good old days” as they recall some of their life experiences that taught them about life.
- Serving Sundaes on Survey Sunday July 20, 2016
- Ministerial Search Committee Has Been Selected April 20, 2016
- Search Committee Slate for Election on Sunday, April 17 April 15, 2016
- Columbus Interfaith Campus MOU signed March 26, 2016 March 27, 2016
- UUCCI Newcomer’s Opportunity March 13, 2016
- Sundaes on Survey Sunday 08/07/2016
- Film and Discussion - Fundraiser for Safe Transport 10/08/2016
- Halloween Dance Party 10/28/2016
I’m just a simple guy who has lived a wild life. I am a recovering alcoholic, sober for nine years.
In my sobriety process, I started to crave something outside myself and attended about fifteen different churches. I stayed for the longest time at one particularly friendly Read the full testimonial.