Strength in Unity
Dana Black is an activist leader for people of color and LGBTQ rights and Indiana Democratic Party Deputy Chair for Engagement. She will use her story to illustrate that even though you may disagree with your neighbor, with positive thinking and compassion you may accomplish many things.
- Think You Know What White Supremacy Is? September 22, 2017
- Rally for Dreamers/DACA September 6, 2017
- We Stand with Charlottesville, VA August 13, 2017
- Interim Religious Education Coordinator Job Posting August 12, 2017
- Newcomer Sessions are back! August 2, 2017
I feel as if I’ve evolved in my religious life - growing up in Texas as a Southern Baptist learning all the Bible stories, then attending the Episcopal church with my family from the age of 11 on until I moved to Columbus in the 1980’s and discovered Unitarian Universalism. None of those earlier experiences Read the full testimonial.