A Cautionary Tale
On October 19, 2016, the UUA Board affirmed support for Black Lives of UU with a motion allocating $300,000 to address short term organizing needs and a commitment to meet their long-term request for $5 million in financial support. We will learn how this promise relates to events in UU history during the 1960s and reflect … Continued
- UUCCI — Standing on the Side of Love December 2, 2016
- 50th Anniversary Planning — Save the Dates November 3, 2016
- Beyond Categorical Thinking October 4, 2016
- Cottage Meetings to Gather Information August 4, 2016
- Ministerial Search Congregational Survey August 4, 2016
After being invited to visit several times over the years, we finally attended a service. I remember a display of paintings by Gretchen Marks, and a duet sung by artist Bob Pulley and his wife, poet Nancy Pulley. Being very visually oriented, these things in combination with the beautiful building Read the full testimonial.