A Story of the Spirit
Presenting a spiritual autobiography and encouragement to all of us to examine our own lives, and consider writing our own story to share with friends/family. Examine your high points, the low points, and consider how your understanding of spirituality has informed, inspired, comforted and challenged yourselves.
- Nic Cable Called! May 7, 2017
- 50 Years of Love and Light May 5, 2017
- Nic Cable, Ministerial Candidate, Sunday Service Video April 30, 2017
- And our Candidate is… April 9, 2017
- Announcing Candidating Week March 15, 2017
My childhood included substantial influences from the progressive political and labor movements of the great depression. Also my family included several artists who were part of the 30’s bohemian crowd. They were of the agnostic and atheist persuasion. Our Unitarian lack of dogma Read the full testimonial.