Spiritual Resistance: What We Can Learn from Women, Coming Together
Rev. Mary Moore
Throughout history, groups of people have pushed back in the face of oppression and have become empowered to rise up to help create a more-just, better world. On this day, we will focus upon the times women have come together to do this, right up to the present day!
- UUCCI — Standing on the Side of Love December 2, 2016
- 50th Anniversary Planning — Save the Dates November 3, 2016
- Beyond Categorical Thinking October 4, 2016
- Cottage Meetings to Gather Information August 4, 2016
- Ministerial Search Congregational Survey August 4, 2016
- Study of The Generosity Path by Mark V. Ewert 01/22/2017
- Annual Congregational Meeting 02/26/2017
- Celebration Sunday 03/05/2017
- 50th Anniversary UUCCI Reception/pitch-in 05/20/2017
- 50th Anniversary UUCCI Reception following services 05/21/2017
I’m just a simple guy who has lived a wild life. I am a recovering alcoholic, sober for nine years.
In my sobriety process, I started to crave something outside myself and attended about fifteen different churches. I stayed for the longest time at one particularly friendly Read the full testimonial.