Religious community is one space where we can grieve and remember together those who are gone. This service will be an opportunity to remember loved ones who are with us no longer. Please bring a picture or memento of a person or pet that you would like to remember in community.
- Our new Interim RE Program Coordinator September 24, 2017
- Think You Know What White Supremacy Is? September 22, 2017
- Rally for Dreamers/DACA September 6, 2017
- We Stand with Charlottesville, VA August 13, 2017
- Interim Religious Education Coordinator Job Posting August 12, 2017
After being invited to visit several times over the years, we finally attended a service. I remember a display of paintings by Gretchen Marks, and a duet sung by artist Bob Pulley and his wife, poet Nancy Pulley. Being very visually oriented, these things in combination with the beautiful building Read the full testimonial.